Trilogy Excursions – Discover Molokini Snorkel Cruise
Trilogy Excursions- Discovery Molokini Snorkel Cruise 2 site snorkel cruise including two meals and all gear aboard legendary sailing catamaran Trilogy 5 hour tour time starting at 6:30 AM
Trilogy AM Molokini Snorkel Tour
Check in 6:00 AM Check in, Departure 6:30 AM, Returns at 12:30 PM daily from Maalaea Harbor
Triolgy offers an excellent Molokini Crater Snorkeling tour by limiting the passengers, providing two snorkel sites and giving you more time at Molokini. They provide all snorkel gear as well as offering the popular sport of Snuba (for an additional fee- reservations suggested). Trilogy stands out from the competition by being one of the only real sailing trips, and Ma’alaea Bay is one of the great flat water sailing destinations in Hawaii. They also offer a level of service and attention to detail that is second to none. Trilogy has been taking Maui’s visitors on the water for 35 years and they have thousands of loyal return guests. Trilogy’s boats are 55 sailing catamarans with plenty of shade and room to lounge in the sun.
Included with Tour
- Snorkeling equipment and personal instruction
- 2 Molokini snorkel sites for variety and to avoid the crowd
- Whale Watching December – April
- Wetsuits for everyone on board
- Breakfast: Mom Coon’s 4th generation recipe cinnamon rolls, fresh seasonal fruit, fresh brewed Kona coffee, tea, hot cocoa & pineapple juice.
- Lunch: Teriyaki grilled chicken, fresh tossed green salad with Mom’s secret dressing, luau rice and Hawaiian sweet rolls. Served on dinner plates and silverware. Vegetarian lunch available
- Personal attention to each one of our guests
Book here online by clicking the add to cart button above, or call 1-855-4AUNTIE and Paul or Mark will answer and assist you with your reservation. Aloha.
Some activities are not recommended for pregnant women or those with back problems. Prices, features, & tours are subject to change without notice. All Prices are per person & subject to taxes, fuel surcharges, and harbor fees. Limited seats available on some trips. Molokini Crater trips and fire dancing are weather permitting. Some air tours impose weight limits. All images are used courtesy of the respective activity vendors. They hold copyright and all rights to these images and have given us permission to use them to promote their product.